Vision and Mission
To be the best practice model for all future veterans treatment courts.
To successfully habilitate veterans by diverting them from the traditional criminal justice system and providing them with the tools they need in order to lead a productive and law-abiding lifestyle.
Goals & Objectives
Achieve positive veteran behavior by providing a holistic and integrated set of support services including the following:
- substance abuse services;
- mental health services;
- academic and / or vocational skills improvement services;
- residential / housing assistance;
- outpatient and/or transition support; and
- job placement and job retention services.
AP Photo by Don Heupel